Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
LiteCure deep tissue laser therapy has the power to reduce or eliminate pain. Just a few non-surgical treatments can produce life-changing results.
Laser therapy floods your tissues with photons. It re-energizes damaged cells to promote healing. This process:
- Increases circulation
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Allows oxygen and blood to speed healing and restore function
- Reduces inflammation
- Can eliminate pain
Treatments take just a few minutes, but the therapeutic effect soothes and heals long after you leave the office. Treatments are painless — all you’ll feel is a deep, gentle warmth as your body responds to the light. There are no known side effects.
LiteCure deep tissue laser therapy can dramatically reduce pain associated with:
- Low-back strain
- Bulging, fused, or slipped discs
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Temporamandibular joint disorder
- Arthritic conditions
- Post-surgical recovery
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries (pulled hamstrings, calves, etc.)
- Plantar fascitis
- Many other joint, muscle, circulatory, and inflammatory conditions
Class IV vs. Class III Lasers
Many cold lasers on the market at the moment are Class III. Meaning, they only put out less than 500 milliwatts of energy. The LiteCure Class IV cold laser puts out up to 10,000 milliwatts of power – penetrating deeper than other lasers to repair tissue faster.