Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
Deep tissue laser therapy uses light to energize damaged immune cells and increase circulation. It’s a non-invasive, non-surgical way of reducing or even eliminating pain and inflammation.
The increased flow of blood and oxygen throughout the body speeds healing and restores function. Treatments are safe, painless, and fast. Five to 10 treatments can produce life-changing results.
Deep tissue laser therapy can dramatically reduce pain associated with:
- Low-back strain
- Bulging, fused, or slipped discs
- Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Temporamandibular joint disorder
- Arthritic conditions
- Post-surgical recovery
- Headaches, including migraines
- Sports injuries (pulled hamstrings, calves, etc.)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Many other joint, muscle, circulatory, and inflammatory conditions