SpectraCell Advanced Nutritional Assessment finds the exact levels of nutrients in your blood — and allows us to correct any deficiencies.
This simple blood test measures:
- Essential micronutrients
Several diseases are linked to nutrient imbalance. This assessment helps us identify and correct these imbalances.
Anyone interested in maintaining long-term health can benefit from an advanced nutritional assessment. In addition, these health conditions are tied to specific deficiencies that can be identified by SpectraCell:
- Pain management: antioxidants, B complex
- Cancer: antioxidants, vitamins D and E, lipoic acid, glutathione, selenium, B complex
- Diabetes: glucose-insulin metabolism, fructose, chromium
- Osteoporosis: vitamins D and E, calcium, magnesium, antioxidants
- Heart disease: vitamins B12 and B6, folate, antioxidants
- Chronic fatigue: vitamins B23 and B6, folate, antioxidants